Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Train Girl

There is this girl that I see often on the train. She has the pink version of my backpack, which makes me insanely jealous. The last two times I've seen Pink Backpack on her way home, she has been bawling to herself. It's pretty sad really. Is her job so bad that by the end of the day she can't take it anymore and explodes? Is she PMS'ing pretty bad (in the famous words of Dwight K. Schrute)? Is there a family situation she is going home to? It takes a lot for me to cry on the train (generally prednisone has to be involved) so it's just curious and I kind of want to sit down next to her and ask what is going on. hmm.

2 comments:

Total Perspective Publishing said...

So do it. Ask her.

Anonymous said...

Well... when I was in kindergarten I must say I was jealous of a particular girl with an amazingly fabulous backpack. I remember it all too clearly. So... Marcia Two things... #1 Move on from your backpack envy or it will destroy your life for years to come (personal experience) ... #2 Don't sit next to her just stare and will her to tell you her problems. Because as we both know you have power over us mere mortals. Im 9 days early... need I say more?